If you’re looking to hire a window cleaner for your home, commercial property, business or rental, there are some key things you need to know. It can be easy with life’s competing demands to forget to check important details. Avoid contracting the wrong person for the job, by asking these questions first.Read More
You may be aware that you need to check the guttering on your home, office or commercial premise regularly. But what exactly are you looking for and what are the telltale signs of blocked or damaged gutters?Read More
Unless you live and work in a single storey building, you will have at least one staircase you use and/or have to maintain. Even if this is just a fire escape, it’s important to keep the area clean and tidy. There are several reasons it might be better to employ someone else to do the job for you.Read More
July saw Edinburgh’s hottest ever day on record. As evidence of climate change increases at an alarming rate, using clean energy sources -like solar panels – is more critical than ever. And solar panel maintenance enables you to maximise your output of that green energy.Read More
At the end of this month, the city swells in size, as performers, producers and visitors flock to the city. It’s a great chance to showcase your business or rent out space. Which is why this is the time to book window cleaning in Edinburgh.Read More
- What questions should you be asking a prospective window cleaner?
- Signs You May Have Blocked Gutters
- Three Reasons to Use a Stair Cleaning Service
- Solar Panel Maintenance: How to Maximise Your Green Energy
- Window Cleaning in Edinburgh: Get Your Property Fringe Ready
- Selling Your Property? Here’s Why Clean Windows Matter
- How often should I have my windows cleaned?
- Reasons to Hire a Professional Window Cleaning Company